When you are dealing with water damage or flooding, immediate action is crucial. Smart Cleaners‘ professionals respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
Why choose Smart Cleaners?
- We’re fast to any size disaster
- We’re highly trained water damage specialists
- We use advanced water restoration equipment and techniques
The Water Damage Restoration Process.
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.
Step 1: Emergency contact
Step 2: Inspection and damage assessment
Step 3: Water removal/Water extraction
Step 4: Drying and dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and sanitizing
Step 6: Restoration Using advanced equipment we detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Common Water Damage Scenarios
- Flooding and storm damage
- Leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs, and sinks
- Flooded basements
- Tornadoes and thunderstorms
- Hurricanes and tropical storms
- Sewage backups
- Flooding from firefighting efforts